Now updated for current generation consoles, Resident Evil Revelations is the acclaimed survival horror title featuring series veterans Jill Valentine and Chris Redfield as they investigate the reportedly abandoned “Queen Zenobia” cruise ship
This new version features a smoother 1920x1080 resolution, an improved framerate, increased environmental detail and refined creature movement, defining this as the best-looking version of the game to date. All previously released downloadable content is also included in the game as unlockable rewards.
Take on hordes of enemies with a friend online in the returning Raid Mode, which includes “The Ghost Ship: Chaos,” a fresh take on the popular stage with more powerful weapons and ways for players to upgrade their arsenal, and remixed enemy placements for an added challenge. Additionally, four controller schemes based on control types from across the entire series are available in this version of the game for a more flexible experience to accommodate different playstyles.
A top operative missing. A ship abandoned. When agents investigate they encounter a terror that will push them beyond the limits of sanity. It’s up to BSAA agent Jill Valentine to find missing fellow agent Chris Redfield. Traveling to the last known coordinates of agent Redfield, Jill and her partner Parker Luciani come across a mysterious and seemingly abandoned cruise ship named the Queen Zenobia where inconceivable horrors lie in wait…
Revisit or discover for the first time Resident Evil Revelations, the critically acclaimed survival horror title that takes place between the events of Resident Evil 4 and Resident Evil 5, now updated for current generation consoles with HD visuals, an improved framerate, and upgraded textures. In this release, fan-favourite co-op hit Raid Mode returns with a challenging remixed stage called “The Ghost Ship: Chaos”, plus several control scheme options and all previously released DLC included as unlockable in-game rewards.
Resident Evil™ Revelations releases 29th August, 2017 for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. A Nintendo Switch release is planned for release Late 2017.
Important Information: Resident Evil Revelations for Nintendo Switch will get a release on both Physical & Digital in the US market, EURO Digital only! Capcom confirmed this in a phone call!
- Revisit the Horrors – Play as series favorites Jill Valentine and Chris Redfield as they investigate the “Queen Zenobia,” a supposedly abandoned cruise ship where horrors lurk around every corner, before the story takes players to the mainland and the devastated city of Terragrigia. With limited ammo and weapons available, the race is on to survive.
- Even Smoother Visuals – With a crisp 1920X1080 resolution, improved framerate, increased environmental detail and refined creature movements, this is the best-looking version of the acclaimed survival horror game.
- Raid Mode Returns with a Challenge – Take on hordes of enemies with a friend and rank up to unlock goodies in the replayable Raid Mode. A popular stage is reborn as “The Ghost Ship: Chaos” for an added challenge, featuring enemies that will test the skills of any Raid Mode vet, remixed enemy placement, more powerful weapons and more ways to upgrade your arsenal to survive the terror.
- All DLC Included – All downloadable content previously released for Resident Evil™ Revelations is available in-game as unlockable rewards.
- Flexible Control Schemes – Four different control schemes are available, offering players a more versatile experience., along with new UI updates.