No longer relegated to the likes of cream soups and vegetarian meat substitutes, these Mushrooms are geared up for mortal combat! Mushroom Wars 2, the second in a long line of the hit Real-time strategy game with pedigree, is heading to the Nintendo Switch on July 5th, 2018!
Mushroom Wars 2 is the first true real-time strategy experience available for the portable gaming console, and its short, fast-paced matches are perfect for games on the go. Players can lounge outside in the springtime air while simultaneously conquering over 90 multiplayer maps with the Switch’s on-the-go capability. Mushroom Wars 2 is cross-platform compatible with the previously released versions; With over 1.8 million players worldwide, easy match-ups are but a button press away!
To celebrate the launch on Switch, Mushroom Wars 2 has put together a battle-inspiring new trailer staring a stalwart, fungi commander-in-arms, sure to inspire troops to pick up their arms (and in this case, consoles)!
- Short-session RTS battles with up to thousands of Mushroom troops
- Wild cooperative and competitive multiplayer modes for up to 4 players, including 2v2
- Story-driven single-player campaign complete with boss battles
- Fierce hero characters who can turn the tide of battle with special skills
- A large variety of map configurations and modifiers to keep aspiring Commanders on their toes
- Built-in leagues, ranked matches, replay feature, and spectator mode make it easy to enter the competitive scene
About Mushroom Wars 2
Sequel to one of the hit RTS games of the last generation, Mushroom Wars 2 builds upon its predecessor by introducing hero characters, reimagined single-player campaigns, even wilder co-op and competitive multiplayer, as well as a visual overhaul―all while preserving the core gameplay mechanics that made the original Mushroom Wars so enjoyable.
About Zillion Whales
Zillion Whales is a team of game producers based in Russia, designers and marketing specialists distributes games on iOS, Android and other digital platforms, connecting with game developers across the globe to bring great games to zillions of players on our network.